Exceptional excellent experience!! Learned so much and wanted more!!!
The Fire Man Guided Tour
Perfect for Groups & Individuals
Fun Guide, Great Storyteller
Mont Tremblant Snowshoeing
Snowshoe Mont Tremblant on This Guided Tour
Strap on your snowshoes and explore Tremblant! The Fire Man is not just a guide; he’s our fun, professional woodsman who’ll share his knowledge and stories of the surrounding environment in an engaging and informative way. Snowshoeing in Tremblant is also a great way to get some exercise and explore the area in the beautiful winter months.
Our expert guide will share his knowledge & stories of the surrounding area
Hike through the Tremblant forests passing by streams & waterfalls
Keep your eyes peeled for deer, rabbits, and various other animals and their tracks
Build a fire with your guide and listen to his engaging local stories
Reconnect with nature for a few hours, enjoying the peace and serenity
Click the tabs to find out more info
Child (8-11): $68
Family Package (2 adults & 2 children 8-11 years): $204
- Adult $55
- Child 45$
- Groups of 16+ (12+ years): $49 CAD per person
- Groups of 16+ (8-11 years): $39 CAD per person
Everyday at 10:00
Sundays to Fridays at 13:00 from November 25 to December 17 + January 3 to April 18
From November 25 to April 18
Not available on Wednesdays from January 5 to February 9
Approximately 2 hours
Easy, with some occasional strenuous uphill sections
Max 10 participants per departure (Max 20 if from same group)
Minimum age of 8 years old. Children between 5 & 7 years old may snowshoe if they have previous experience depending on the group size. Contact us for more information.
- Friendly, expert guide
- Top of the line equipment (snowshoes or crampons depending on the conditions)
- AIRMEDIC insurance during the activity
What to bring
As this is a winter activity, please bring warm clothes! Dress in layers, bring a small backpack with snacks, water, extra clothes, and suitable footwear (something that will cover your ankles).
Please click this link for the full list.
About your guide
1 expert, fun, and friendly guide who’ll share his extensive knowledge of the area. An extra guide may be added for larger groups
Good to Know
- Rates do not include taxes or the mandatory resort royalty fee of 3% which may be subject to change without notice.
- The activity will take place with or without snow. A discount will be applied if snowshoes are not used.
- For customers who reserve in advance (recommended): directions to departure points will be provided upon reservation. Otherwise, directions will be provided when you reserve at The Tremblant Activity Centre.
We take Covid-19 seriously. We are committed to providing a safe environment for our guests and staff.
We actively follow the recommendations of the Quebec Ministry of Public Health and will continue to adapt.
We have put in place sanitary measures to be respected.
We follow the procedures for disinfection of the premises and our equipment.
- Any employee or guest who has symptoms of COVID-19 must stay home.
- Any employee or guest who has received a positive test result in the last 10 days or is awaiting a test result for COVID-19 must stay home.
- Please notify us if any of these situations apply to you or if you become infected with COVID-19 within 10 days of your visit.
- Thank you for your cooperation.
- Mask must be worn when distancing is not possible.
- Our guide will wait for you outdoors at the meeting point.
What You’ll Do
Upon reserving, you’ll receive directions to the meeting point and there, you will be greeted by your friendly guide for the day. After a brief introduction, we’ll get the equipment organized. Please note: all of our gear is regularly serviced and cleaned and we offer only top of the range equipment to our guests.
Once everyone is comfortable with their snowshoes, we’ll set off from The Tremblant Activity Centre. The Fire Man (your guide) will take you through the spectacular surroundings on numerous trails and combine it with interesting facts about the forests and the environment. The Fire Man is an expert woodsman, so at one point during the tour, we’ll stop and safely build a fire together while the Fire Man plays the harmonica and tells some local folktales.
Throughout the duration of the walk, participants are encouraged to ask any questions they may have about the history of the area and anything related to the forest, the wildlife, and/or the surroundings in general. If you’re lucky, your Mont Tremblant snowshoe adventure may even include the chance to roast a couple of marshmallows while sitting around the fire.
What Our Guests Say About Us
It was a lovely experience! We very much enjoyed our guides!!
The guide Richard was great – really enjoyed the tour.